Features of ELIWELL Compressors
With an Eliwell AC compressor, safely convert power into the air. Compressors for air conditioners come in a variety of styles, including rotary, reciprocating, scroll, and variable speed. As the system’s driving force, each system uses a distinct type of air conditioner.
Before it travels through the condenser coil, they compress the air to the proper pressure and temperature. Now is the time to find the proper air conditioner compressor for your system.
Eliwell provides high-quality, cutting-edge compressors and motors based on advanced technology, guaranteeing that customers have access to the most current parts.
Advantages of Eliwell Compressors
The mechanism is simpler, more durable, and more efficient than reciprocating Eliwell compressors (commonly known as “piston compressors”), resulting in a superior machine with more uptime, improved energy efficiency, and cost-effectiveness, improved air quality, and a longer lifespan.
- The Eliwell compressor is small and lightweight.
- It does not have the same level of vibration and shaking as a reciprocating compressor. As a result, it does not necessitate a solid basis.
- Because the clearance volume for a rotary compressor is so small, it has high volumetric efficiency.
- It runs at a high rate and can handle a considerable amount of fluid.
- The machine parts are evenly distributed. It’s quieter.
- Low-level maintenance.
- The lubrication is straightforward, and the output fluid is dirt/oil-free.
- The rotary compressor, unlike the reciprocating compressor, delivers compressed air on a continual basis.
- Low initial investment.