*Made in Taiwan* Gauge Meter R134a Gas High-Pressure Westron - High-Pressure Manifold Gauge Set For R134A Refrigerant
A pressure gauge is a tool for measuring the condition of a fluid (liquid or gas), as it is specified by the force that the fluid would apply, when at rest, on a unit area. The high-pressure gauges are color-coded red.
High-Pressure Switch SIGMA
- Automatic Reset
- Open on Pressure Rise
- Opens 425 PSI, Closes 300 PSI +/-15 PSI
- advanced leak detect technology
- easy operations functions
- stable function & small appearance
Low-Pressure Switch SIGMA
- Automatic Reset
- Open on Pressure Fall
- Opens 25 PSI, Closes 65 PSI +/-5 PSI
LRC Series Refrigerant Recovery Machine is quality and performance leader in AC/R evacuation tools and this Refrigerant recovery machine for sale has led to its success with the full range of products that serve the heating/ventilating/air conditioning/refrigeration (HVAC-R) and other industries such as agriculture and construction.
High-quality Vacuum PumpFor maintaining air conditioning systems, our vacuum pump is made to be highly effective and quiet. The aluminum housing makes the pump light-weight and durable, the thermally protected motor is applicable for long-term operation. Our manifold gauge is designed to measure the pressure of the equipment accurately and repair air conditioning systems
- New Generation of Vibration Proof Gauges
- A/C gauges
- air conditioning gauges
- professional A/C gauges
- A/C repair tools
- A/C diagnostic gauges
3X Faster Heat Transfer Than Propane
- MAXRON MAPP Gas Physical PropertiesMAPP gas is also used in incineration with air for brazing and soldering, where it has a slight advantage over competing for propane fuel because of its higher combustion temperature of 2,020 °C (3,670 °F) in air.MAXRON MAPP Gas is colorless in both liquid and gas form. The gas has a noticeable acetylene-like or fishy odor at concentrations above 100 ppm, due to the addition of substituted amines as a polymerization inhibitor. Low molecular weight alkynes have strong odors. MAPP gas is toxic if inhaled at high concentrations.