BRAZING ROD – WESTRON
O Phos-Copper Brazing Alloy
Solidus – 1310F/710C .050”x1/8”
Liquidus 1475F/802C (1.27mmx3.2mm)
WESTRON Brazing Rod is used in the process of joining metals in which a filler metal is heated and then distributed over base metals joining the work pieces with the help of Brazing Rods. Brazing is the process to form one strong load bearing joint.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Simple to use
- Bends copper piping without kinking
- Bending Copper or Thin-Walled Tube
- Drop Forged Steel Jaws.
- Pinches off and locks on the tubing. Leaves both hands free to do other work.
- Specially designed for the refrigeration industry.
- Pinches off and locks on copper tubing.
- It is very handy, quick and easy to use - promptly blocks the flow of outgoing gas.
- So strong but still simple to use.
- Join similar size copper tubing (3/16" to 5/8" ) without couplings: just insert the tool into copper tubing and strike with a hammer
- Only one solder joint required
- Cost-effective--saves material. Heat-treated alloy steel
- Requires hammer for use
- The cutter is designed specifically for cutting metal thin tubing, such as copper, aluminum, steel and so on.
- Cuts clean square cuts
- Made for fast-cutting and well-organized use
- Cuts copper, brass, aluminum, and thin-wall conduit
- Includes X-CEL knob for closer cutting
- Brand: WESTRON
- Tools Type: Hand Tools
- Model Number: TC - 274
- Cutting Capacity: 3 to 32mm
- Made in Taiwan
- Commercial brand: Yellow Jacket
- Test Instruments & Gauges
- A/C gauges
- air conditioning gauges
- professional A/C gauges
- A/C repair tools include R134A adapter
- A/C diagnostic gauges
- Number Of Hoses 3
- Number Of Valves 2
- For Use With R-22, R-404A, R-410A, 1/4
- Ul Hoses, Includes Hoses