- Precision screw mechanical structure: smart moving.
- Multi -rolling wheel structure: same circle cutting will be kept during operation.
- The groove wheel structure: can be close to the tube expansion cutting.
- GCR15 blade: precise and sharp cutting.
HONGSEN Two-way flow Refrigeration and Heat Filter Drier
- 100% 3A filter cartridge with powerful drying capacity, not mutual mobile, avoid the powder production.
- With a filter fineness of 40μm
- Corrosion resistant powder coating finish is applicable to various environments. Threaded connection and welded connection is normal design and customer design is available. Could be mounted in any desirable direction.
Hongsen Manifold Gauge HS-330 Features:
- High-strength engineering plastics applied for the housing, make it strong and solid.
- Flexible non-slip silicone design, comfortable to hold.
- High-precision data acquisition unit, stable and accurate.
- Backlight design, easy to operate in low light.
- Micro-power electronics, to extend battery life.
- Built-in 89 kinds of refrigerant database, complete parameters.
- Dual-channel real-time temperature measurement, accurate and convenient.
- Multi-mode selection, full-featured.
- Folding hook, easy to storage
- High-quality aluminum alloy .valve manifold, durable.
- Explosion-proof sight glass,safe and reliable.
- The hand valve has two stainless steel diaphragms that ensure no leakage throughout its service life.
- The valve port has an elastic seal that allows the hand valve to be closed with a gentle twist.
- The valve bonnet has a unique design that protects the hand valve from water or dust damage.
- The hand valve can be easily adjusted to full or half open by rotating the valve stem one and a half times.
Hongsen A/C System Flush Set Model: HS-1415R
- Ideal for quickly and effectively old refrigerant oil and debris before compressor replacement or retrofitting system
- Designed to work with any lightweight AIC flushing material
- Easy to use-just fill canister, pressurize and flush each component
- A must when replacing a failed A/C compressor to ensure all debris is cleared from system