Incorporated with advanced leak detect technology, WJL-6000 is our new product with the functions of easy operations, stable function and small appearance, it’s an ideal and economic halogen leak detector.
- Detect all kinds of halogen refrigerants
- Sensitivity adjusted at any time and it can be adjusted automatically to the best state of detecting.
- Inner precise IC with ultra-low consume circuit design, more stable, longer battery time.
- Two-color visual display of battery voltage.
- Excellent sensor, high sensitivity, longer use time.
- Sensing tip
- Flexible probe
- Indicator light
- Power ON/OFF and sensitivity adjusting faucet
- Battery compartment
The WJL-6000 may also be used to:
- Detect leaks in other systems and storage/recovery containers. It will respond to all halogenated (contains Chlorine & Fluorine) refrigerants. This includes, but is not limited to:
CFCs e.g. R12, R11, R500, R503 etc…
HCFCs e.g. R22, R123, R124, R502 etc…
HFCs e.g. R134, R404a, R125 etc…
Blends such as AZ-50, HP62, MP39, etc…
- Detect Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment (it will detect the halogenated carrier gas).
- Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
- Detects most gases that contain Chlorine, Fluorine, and Bromine (halogen gases).
- Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as perchloroethylene.
- Detects halogen gases in the fire-extinguishing system.
Specifications and Parameter:
- Operating temperature: 0˚ C to 52˚ C (30˚ F to 125˚ F)
- Maximum sensitivity: 6gr/yr, for all halogenated refrigerants
- Battery life: Approximately 50 hours normal use
- Response time: Instantaneous
- Work mode: Approximately 6 seconds
- Reset time: 2 to 10 seconds
- Power supply: 6V DC four cell 7# excellent batteries