Pinch Off Plier – PH-303 – WESTRON
*Made in Taiwan*
Pinch Off Pliers has special radius jaws to avoid damaging hoses. They are lightweight and nonconductive. Pinch Off Plier is for use on all brake and fuel lines.
Size: Throat 7″, Depth 1″, Jaw Thickness 1/4″
Design and Usage:
- Drop Forged Steel Jaws.
- Pinches off and locks on the tubing. Leaves both hands free to do other work.
- Specially designed for the refrigeration industry.
- Pinches off and locks on copper tubing.
- It is very handy, quick and easy to use – promptly blocks the flow of outgoing gas.
- So strong but still simple to use.
- The cutter is designed specifically for cutting metal thin tubing, such as copper, aluminum, steel and so on.
- Cuts clean square cuts
- Made for fast-cutting and well-organized use
- Cuts copper, brass, aluminum, and thin-wall conduit
- Includes X-CEL knob for closer cutting
- Brand: WESTRON
- Tools Type: Hand Tools
- Model Number: TC - 274
- Cutting Capacity: 3 to 32mm
- Burn tip swivels 360˚
- Adjustable flame control
- For use with MAP/P or propane gas
- Piezo igniter for instant flame
- Brand: WESTRON
- Brazing Fuel – 3600˚ F (1982˚ C)
- Propane - 2500˚ F (1371˚ C)
- Size: 140x220x35 mm
- Weight: 390g
- POWERFUL CLEANING: The electric pressure washer has 1700 MAX PSI* and 1.2 GPM**
- ADDED BENEFIT: The pressure washer machine gun comes with a soap applicator bottle for cleaning with soap
- STORAGE ORGANIZATION: Onboard nozzle, pressure washer hose, cord, and wand storage keep accessories organized
- LONG LASTING PERFORMANCE: 20 ft. kink-resistant hose eliminates hassle and provides long-lasting performance
- EXTENDED REACH: 35 ft. power cord for range from your outlet
- No matter the job, we have a machine for you.
- Portable, lightweight
- Easy ON/OFF valve
- High energy flame
- Angled swivel tube to reach difficult areas