Pinch Off Plier – PH-303 – WESTRON
*Made in Taiwan*
Pinch Off Pliers has special radius jaws to avoid damaging hoses. They are lightweight and nonconductive. Pinch Off Plier is for use on all brake and fuel lines.
Size: Throat 7″, Depth 1″, Jaw Thickness 1/4″
Design and Usage:
- Drop Forged Steel Jaws.
- Pinches off and locks on the tubing. Leaves both hands free to do other work.
- Specially designed for the refrigeration industry.
- Pinches off and locks on copper tubing.
- It is very handy, quick and easy to use – promptly blocks the flow of outgoing gas.
- So strong but still simple to use.
- The cutter is designed specifically for cutting metal thin tubing, such as copper, aluminum, steel and so on.
- Cuts clean square cuts
- Made for fast-cutting and well-organized use
- Cuts copper, brass, aluminum, and thin-wall conduit
- Includes X-CEL knob for closer cutting
- Brand: WESTRON
- Tools Type: Hand Tools
- Model Number: TC - 274
- Cutting Capacity: 3 to 32mm