- Galvanized structural steel for high strength & protection.
- Easy to mount design for fast assembling and fitting.
- Modular design for simple on-site installation.
- Metal parts powder-coated for durability and look.
- Easy to carry gift pack.
- Includes all accessories for on-site installation.
AC Indoor Bracket Sigma
- Material: Steel, Colour: Silver
- Length: 6 Inches, Width: 2.5 Inches
- Easy to mount all brands of AC IDU's
- Export quality AC Indoor Plates
- 100% tested and genuine product
Sigma Universal Bracket Split A/C
Why Use AC Brackets Instead of Screws to Install an Air Conditioner?
It takes some forethought to correctly install a central air conditioner, and it’s not only about where the gas line set will need to go through the wall and into the house. When selecting where the air conditioner should be installed on the outside of the house, numerous things must be addressed, including whether the unit should be positioned directly on the ground or lifted off the ground.
Features of AC Brackets Available at Al Imran
- Galvanized structural steel is strong and resistant to corrosion.
- Easy to install design for quick assembly and installation.
- Simple on-site installation thanks to the modular architecture.
- Powder-coated metal pieces for added durability and appeal.
- Gift pack that is easy to transport.
- All necessary accessories for on-site installation are included.
Air conditioners are commonly installed on top of a huge patio stone or on a poured concrete slab, but these days you’ll see more and more air conditioners mounted on brackets that are attached to the side of the house and raise the unit off the ground. There are various reasons why you’d want your installers to go out of their way to use raised brackets rather than installing the unit on a stone or slab. The same goes for split and indoor AC units.
Steps to Installing an AC Bracket
- Lift the air conditioner unit one side at a time to see whether it is balanced or off-balance to the left or right.
- Measure the external window sill’s width.
- Mark the middle point on the sill by dividing this measurement in half. Use the mark in the center if A/C has centered weight. Make a second mark 3 inches to the right or left of the original center mark if the A/C is heavier on one side or the other.
- Locate the mounting block included in the bracket kit.
- Drill a hole in the window sill where you marked.
- Use a screw to secure the block.
- On the mounting block, place the next block from the kit.
- Use screws to secure the top bracket bar to the sill blocks. Do not totally tighten these screws yet.
- Take the lower mounting bracket and loosely attach it to the top bracket with bolts. On the top bracket, use a level to adjust the brackets.
- Once you’ve found the level spot, slant the bracket downward slightly so that water drips away from the house.
- Tighten all screws and nuts after the bracket is properly positioned.
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for mounting the A/C unit on the bracket.