- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION AND APPLICATIONMaxron 407c a Non-Ozone Depleting, Non-Toxic, Non-Flammable Refrigerant developed for Residential and Commercial Air-conditioning applications. Maxron 407c can also be replaced with R 22 and also used as a Retrofit refrigerant with R22. Widely used in Residential and Commercial Air-conditioning systems, Non flooded Evaporator Chillers, Heat Pumps, Unitary Air-conditioning Systems. Maxron 407c also used to replace R22 Refrigerant in existing Medium Temperature Commercial refrigeration Systems including Supermarket display cases and other similar refrigeration equipment. Maxron 407c is a HFC Zeotropic blends of three refrigerants namely R 134a (52 %), R 125 (25%) & R 32 (23%). In the case of R 22 Retrofit refrigerants if there is any efficiency loss equipment design modification is required with some changes.
- Maxron 407c requires a POLYESTER (POE) Lubricant since its components are not miscible with Mineral Oil and Alkylbenzene lubricants.POE Oil absorbs moisture quickly when it is exposed to the atmosphere. Anyways handle these issues very carefully and avoid prolonged exposure to air.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES Appearance Liquefied, colorless gas Odor Ether like (slight) Physical state Gas at normal temperature and pressure Boiling point – 44.3 °C to -37.1 °C (boiling range) Vapor pressure 7810 mm Hg at 20°C Density (g/ml) 1.16 at 20°C Solubility in water Insoluble Solubility in others Soluble in chlorinated solvents, esters, and alcohols. Vapor density (Air=1) 3.0 approximately at bubble point temperature
R407c Refrigerant – MAXRON
- Two & Three Slices Cans – (320/340/500/1000 Grams )
- Disposable Cylinders – (13.6Kg/6.8Kg/3.4Kg) (30lbs/15lbs/7.5lbs)
- Refillable Cylinders – (6.5Kg/12Kg/60Kg)
- Torpedo/Ton Tanks – (500kg/950kg)
- ISO Tankers – (ISO Tank Contains 20,000 Kg)